Singing Forum by Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy
Hey Dudes and Divas!

Welcome to Singer Forum by Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy. Enrolled KTVA vocalists have access to the full singer forums, self-registered members have access to limited areas of the KTVA singing forum. Register to learn more.

To enroll in Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy Singing Lessons click here.

Red Hot With Chilli Wasnames

Im pushing my luck posting in this section i know, but im going to share my favorite 5 recordings i have done since i started trying to sing. They are not in order of when they were done, but ive probably not progressed over 6 yrs. Elvis style slow ballads are the easiest for me to sing and anything other than that style is a struggle. Most of them would be take 30-40.
Anyway. This is where i am going to be charting my progress.. best get the "Before Starting KTVA examples " out of the way. Some may be painful for your ears 😯 🤘🤘🤘

Kicking off with an attempt at RHCP Dont Forget Me

Peace 🤘

Comments

• doc_ramadanidoc_ramadani Posts: 1,273Administrator, 2.0 PRO, hidden_admin, Facility Management
    Hi Gary, @Gary_Williamson1971

if you are planning to buy the course you should really save these recordings and listen to them from time to time. That will gift you a lot of smiles, believe me.

Doc
  • Doc, i cant wait to start the course! Its going to be a couple of months as i want the gold bundle.. im saving hard!!!
    So far, nobody has said " give it up, it aint going to happen"
    That gives me hope 👍
  • doc_ramadanidoc_ramadani Posts: 1,273Administrator, 2.0 PRO, hidden_admin, Facility Management
    Hi Gary, @Gary_Williamson1971

it will be good to have you with us. We have her very seasoned students who help beginners like me ( i.e. @Gaston_Jauregui, @Furious_Phil, @highmtn, @Klaus_T, @HuduVudu, @Michael4000, @Diego, and many, many more). The course is a steel. I would recommend you "The Course+" (Volume 1 to 5 + ProPacks). You can think about personal lessons later on. The Course+ will give you exercises FOR YEARS!!!

Doc
  • Klaus_TKlaus_T Posts: 2332.0 PRO
    @doc_ramadani , too much Doc, "very seasoned", you started way before me, it's more like the other way round. Other than that, I agree, to start the course was one of the best decisions I made when it comes to music, and yes, the forum is great to get very helpful hints on how to make the most of the course, and also, have a lot of fun along the way.
    Hi Gary,

give it up, it aint going to happen

You will never-ever hear something like that here in the forums. We all know that "Anyone can sing!". You just need the right exercises and a "plan". Ken teaches that "plan". Sometimes I think that ANY word Ken choses is taken on purpose. I have had these AHA moments so often where I could slap myself for being so blind to not get it earlier: "Doc, you fool, to dumb to get it???" :smile:

Doc