Pioneers
Hey fellows. I want to know who you think is the biggest Pioneer. I don't mean anyone super famous or super great. I really mean pioneers. So who are the guys who are highly unknown. Maybe don't have anything to do with the Genre but created a huge influence among it?
Comments
-
HI well I have to say Kate Bush although she is well known alot of her music and her brilliance goes undetected and is unknown I think for women especally she proved that a women can make it in the music business also she did her own thing and actually went against the grain to produce amazing music.
I think this is one of her amazing songs that not many people know about she incorporated the trio bulgarka with their additional vocals which are just stunning also David Gilmor from PInk Floyd plays solo guitar on this . On paper you would never think this combination would work but somehow it does.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tyc1WUya4ws&list=RDTyc1WUya4ws&start_radio=1
Love Human Robot
Ken's latest video
Categories
- All Categories
- 1 Terms of Use
- 4 NEW STUDENTS - FORUMS UPGRADES - Please Follow These Instructions~
- 3 Public FAQ / Help Section
- 101 Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy REVIEWS
- 61 Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy - The PRO's Vocal Method
- 3 Videos of Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy Students
- 122 Welcome
- 1.9K INTRODUCE YOURSELF
- 213 Favorite Music, Vocal Movies, and Videos
- 23 Booking Webcams with Ken Tamplin
- 1.3K GENERAL SINGING - Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy Forum
- 565 Vocal Health and Wellness
- 248 SINGER/SONGWRITERS
- 184 Ken Tamplin's Corner
- 477 Off Topic
- 432 Newbies Demo Area - for those who want to test the waters!
- 1.5K VOCAL DEMONSTRATIONS for the Bold!
- 104 SHOW TIME - Band Rehearsals and Performance Day!!!
- 110 Recording Techniques and Gear
- 108 Musical Gear and Equipment!!!
- 236 The Singer's Lobby
- 107 About Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy