Home INTRODUCE YOURSELF
Options

New but not new

XanderTheGreat91XanderTheGreat91 2.0 PRO Posts: 13
edited June 2020 in INTRODUCE YOURSELF
Hello, my names Xander, I’m new to the forums. But I’ve been working with the videos and audio lessons for sometime now. However, I would like to know if I’m doing them all correctly. Such as the “Ah” vowel and the correct modifications. Do them and doing them correctly are two different things. Lol. I got the Pro Pack because I want to be a professional singer. I’m 28 and a bit late to the singing world, but I’ve been working with music my entire life and I play a few instruments.
And I do not know how to post a video either.

Comments

• Options
    WigsWigs Moderator, 2.0 PRO, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 5,042
    Welcome to the course and forums mate. I started singing at 37 so you have a head start on me :smile:

Have a look in the student area and you will see people using all different ways of posting scales. I personally use YouTube, set it to unlisted then just copy and paste the link in the discussion box and we will be able to review it.

Looking forward to hearing you!
  • Options
    bradsmith007bradsmith007 2.0 ENROLLED Posts: 48
    Welcome @XanderTheGreat91! Looking forward to hearing you! 😊
  • Options
    edited June 2020
    Thank you both! That advice really helped. It sounds like I'm staying in one spot. I completely forgot I had access these as well. I have had wanted to see where I'm at for some time now. I think I got the link correct. With the help of YouTube! I thank you @Wigs

• Options
    I thought I posted it correctly the 1st time. Was it deleted to avoid clutter? Or did I post the video in the wrong area? I would like to know, since I now know how to post a video. Thank you!
  • Options
    d1g2w3d1g2w3 Pro, 2.0 PRO Posts: 465
    I think this was figured out, just checking as I saw you're other post and responded, just making sure it doesn't look like our friends aren't being answered :smile:
  • Options
    I thoguht I would make my introduction, then post a video on what the video would pertain to. lol
  • Options
    I moved it, sorry I forgot to let you know, I suddenly got distracted before I could clean up the loose ends 😊
  • Options
    I posted it in another spot, the correct one I thought. Since I want to redo it, where would be a better place to post it? In the same thread I posted my windy video?
  • Options
    Just add it in the same discussion if you like, if you keep only a few threads regarding your scales it creates a time line that is useful for yourself and other students in the future.