Home INTRODUCE YOURSELF

Bonjour from France 🇫🇷 🥐🥖

benoitbenoit 2.0 PRO Posts: 4
Hello, Bonjour !

I’m thrilled to join this amazing community as I have been lurking the YouTube channel and started gently my own training recently.

About me: I’m 35 and married, half French, half American, 100% friendly 😊

About my singing journey: I decided to take lessons since my son was born April 29th 2020! I want to sing him lullabies and rock songs 🤘 Last time he was crying, I cuddled him and sang him Don’t cry from G&R, and it worked !

I’ve watched a few lessons, I’m struggling with the lip drill, as I get lack of air going back down.

Excited to hear from all of you guys

Benoit

Comments

• doc_ramadanidoc_ramadani Administrator, 2.0 PRO, Facility Management Posts: 3,978
    Bonjour Benoit,

je suis Marco et je viens d'Allemagne. J'ai commencé à chanter il y a presque exactement 2 ans. Vous trouverez beaucoup de gens sympas dans ces forums. Profitez de ce bel environnement d'apprentissage.

Cordialement à la belle France,

Marco
  • benoitbenoit 2.0 PRO Posts: 4
    Hallo Marco!

Mein deutsch ist ein bisschen schlecht, aber ich danke dir für dein nett komment!

Thank you so much for your message! I tried to add a picture using the url feature but I couldn’t make it work on mobile.

Anyway, nice meeting you!

Mit freundliche grussen,
    Benoit
  • doc_ramadanidoc_ramadani Administrator, 2.0 PRO, Facility Management Posts: 3,978
    edited July 2020
    Salut Benoit,

don't mind. It is an unspoken rule here in the Forums that we communicate in English. Nice to have you with us. May I ask you where come from?

Doc (Marco)
  • benoitbenoit 2.0 PRO Posts: 4
    I come from Paris! I also have family in Minnesota and also in Germany (Düsseldorf and Stuttgart). What about you?

Quick question, I didn’t really get the sit up course, should I do the audio workouts while doing sit ups?

I also read that I should be doing a n hour training, should I be doing the beginner audio workouts two or three times during this hour?

Thanks for your help
  • sambosambo 2.0 PRO Posts: 54
    Hi. Great to have you fellow classmate!! We should hang out sometimes, maybe at the school cafeteria.
  • WigsWigs Moderator, 2.0 PRO, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 5,042
    Welcome to the forums🙂 have a good look around the student area and the different categories, there's heaps of info there. Anytime you have a question post it in the student area and we can answer you there.
    Good morning, Benoit,
    Hello Sambo,

good to see you both on "2.0 Pro". You find all the infos in the internal students' areas. It is best to start here:

https://forum.kentamplinvocalacademy.com/categories/getting-started-with-your-ktva-program%21%21%21.

We hope to see you here very often.

Doc
  • GidpickerGidpicker 2.0 PRO Posts: 22
    Benoit,
    Welcome to the forum.
    I am an American from Maine but my wife is from Lille France.
    We lived in France for 4 years and my son was born in France.
    Keep singing
    Children love it.