Singing Forum by Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy
Hey Dudes and Divas!

Welcome to Singer Forum by Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy. Enrolled KTVA vocalists have access to the full singer forums, self-registered members have access to limited areas of the KTVA singing forum. Register to learn more.

To enroll in Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy Singing Lessons click here.

Whant do you think about my performance? Ready for volume 3? Thanks

Comments

• I liked the way you sang the song. As far as whether you should move to volume 3 or not, It's hard to judge going by a song.
    With the basic Lah exercises you are singing through a couple of octaves (or more if you've gotten good at it), and the different techniques will be exhibited.
    With a song, you are only singing in a few different chord patterns so all of the techniques really won't be present.

From what I heard it sounded like you have gotten the gist of it, but for a better review I would submit the Lah scale. That way your techniques can be better heard.

Peace, Tony
  • Michael4000Michael4000 Posts: 700STREAMING PRO
    I don't think I'm qualified to say whether you are ready to move on to the next volume but that sounded pretty darned good to me. Nice job.
  • doc_ramadanidoc_ramadani Posts: 2,167Administrator, 2.0 PRO, Facility Management