Home INTRODUCE YOURSELF

Hello

Hi, Im Kurt.  I'm really looking forward to dive into Ken Tamplin's lessons!

I signed up 3 hours ago and still have not received any email links to the files for download.  I'm curious how long it took for others to receive theirs.

Thanks,

Kurt

Comments

• highmtnhighmtn Administrator, Moderator, Enrolled, Pro, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 15,354

@Kurt,

You should be receiving links very soon.  Have you checked your email, possibly your spam or junk-email folder?  Soon you will be joyfully downloading file upon file of great information and exercises that will transform your voice like you can't imagine!

If you haven't heard anything soon, email KTVAhelp@gmail.com.  You will be taken care of.

You're about to take off on a long, wonderful journey!  Welcome aboard!

ENJOY!

Bob 

• HezzManHezzMan Enrolled Posts: 4
    Hey, thanks for the quick reply.  I have still to receive anything from KTVA other than the email to verify my email address when signing up this forum.  I have emailed KTVAhelp@gmail.com, hopefully this gets figured out soon.  Took me a while to save up $300, pretty anxious to get started, I've wanted this for so long now.
  • NigelNigel Administrator Posts: 138
    Hi HezzMan - please forward me your receipt and I will set you up pronto!  nigelskeet@gmail.com or ktvahelp@gmail.com

Thanks!