Home› INTRODUCE YOURSELF

Hi, I'm new and I haven't even started the course, I want to know where to find useful info for the

course, thanks.

Best Answer

Answers

  • JoseAdrianValdes777JoseAdrianValdes777 2.0 PRO Posts: 19
    Thanks:)
  • theimtheim 2.0 PRO Posts: 1
    Thank you!
  • doc_ramadanidoc_ramadani Administrator, 2.0 PRO, Facility Management Posts: 3,978
    edited January 2019
    Hello @JoseAdrianValdes777 and @theim,

    a very warm Welcome form Germany. So good to have you both here on "2.0 PRO". You both did a very wise choice. You will have a lot of fun with us and also will meet a lot of other students who are their way. Ask us whenever you need help. We have here very nice people who helped me a lot. I would suggest that you firstly explore the students' area here:

    VOLUME 1 -> GETTING STARTED!!!

    Doc

    PS.: And I would like to give you a hint. Watch other students' demos as often as you can and comment on them. Read what other students suggest. You will learn a lot form that, believe me. Your comments are always welcome and in good hands. We take care of each other here at KTVA.
Sign In or Register to comment.