Singing Forum by Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy
Hey Dudes and Divas!

Welcome to Singer Forum by Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy. Enrolled KTVA vocalists have access to the full singer forums, self-registered members have access to limited areas of the KTVA singing forum. Register to learn more.

To enroll in Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy Singing Lessons click here.

Don't matter now

doc_ramadanidoc_ramadani Posts: 1,247Administrator, 2.0 PRO, hidden_admin, Facility Management

Comments

• SophiaSophia Posts: 1502.0 PRO
    You two are great! :)
  • VocalityVocality Posts: 2872.0 PRO
    :D :o :# B) <3

@doc_ramadani full range of emotions there ha ha, you must have great fun making these videos and your vocal performance good slight pitch issues in places but hey I maybe wrong lol.

George
    :)
  • doc_ramadanidoc_ramadani Posts: 1,247Administrator, 2.0 PRO, hidden_admin, Facility Management
    Hi @Sophia, Hi George ( @Vocality ),

thanks for your comments. Yes, Sonja and I had so much fun to do this. And guess what happens: our brains produce so many new ideas for the next videos. Ha, ha, ha, be aware.

And I am so excited about the weekly assignment and which challenge @Sophia will come up with.

Doc
  • victortangvictortang Posts: 3232.0 PRO
    edited February 3
    Hi @doc_ramadani So glad to see music being ENJOYED! I mean, everyone uses their vocal chords to sing, but there certainly are all kinds of reasons for singing. But you reflect what singing should BE - fun and child-like. A child sings because they want to, not because they are auditioning for a talent quest (that comes later when the parent wants to live vicariously through him/her).

"....building castles from sand....I don't care about that stuff". I've never heard this song, but I think your video is so telling and simply great for the theme of the song. You could even say that the entire production is geniusly done and vey profound. The cross dressing, the child-like choreography, and even the way you use your voice....all very suitable for the song!

SO having said so much, I think that @Vocality may be correct about the pitch being a bit off, BUT I actually like it that it is slightly off pitch. It is almost like "I don't care about that stuff". Perhaps it was deliberate?

A fine piece of work. When a spoken poem is simply not enough, putting music to the poem takes it to another level. Your "I don't care about that" is such a piece of work! No, not "work", PLAY - doing something as a reward in itself! That is living!
  • LoneWolfRogueLoneWolfRogue Posts: 1162.0 PRO
    Wow this is great and it looked like you guys were having an absolute blast! Vocals sound great!

Well done!

Rogue
  • doc_ramadanidoc_ramadani Posts: 1,247Administrator, 2.0 PRO, hidden_admin, Facility Management
    Thanks for your kind words @victortang. To be honest, WE LOVE to make this crazy videos. And whenever we do a video we think of the smiles we can see on your faces. Yes, and you are right, it is like playing. Playing with Sonja's character of the bored house wife, me being a rock star, ... Most important: to entertain YOU, mates!

@LoneWolfRogue Rogue, thanks for your kind words, too. But you are wrong ... vocals were too pitchy. But guess what ... it doesn't matter now. :smile:

Doc
  • victortangvictortang Posts: 3232.0 PRO
    edited February 3
    @doc_ramadani Actually doc, when i saw you cross dressed, it wasn't a smile on my face....

Below shows my face when I saw you....as Auntie Ramadani hahahahaha
    Okay, no problem. I think that you were afraid of the boxing gloves under the dress. :smiley:
  • cwcwcwcw Posts: 362.0 PRO
    Doc,

Thanks for sharing! You're making this forum too much fun. I assumed the young lady in your Devil Woman video was your daughter. :) Glad you two are having fun with these videos.
    Hi @cwcw, be careful what you say - I hypnotized that young lady - she still believes that I am looking good! :D

Doc
  • cwcwcwcw Posts: 362.0 PRO
    @doc_ramadani I believe that'd make you the devil man - with them green eyes. ;)
  • highmtnhighmtn Posts: 14,363Administrator, Moderator, Enrolled, Pro
    This made me smile a lot.

Thank you.

I'm still smiling and it feels really good.