Home About Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy

About Volume 1 and 5

Eliot_LiddellEliot_Liddell 2.0 PRO Posts: 4
Hi community,

I have few questions for you :smiley:

Is this possible to buy only volume 1 to check if the course is corresponding me ?

I didn't find informations about volume 5 in the faq (16. What exactly do the ProPacks cover?).
Just to be sure, the pro pack contains volume 5 about mixed voice, I am right ?

Thank you for reading, have a nice day.

Comments

• doc_ramadanidoc_ramadani Administrator, 2.0 PRO, Facility Management Posts: 3,978
    Hello @Eliot_Liddell,

your questions are welcome. I bought the Course+ (Vol. 1 to 5 + ProPacks). And believe me, that is the one to go for. I bought the download version (35 GigaByte download size). The price is a steel.

Concerning your questions:

1.) I don't think it is possible to buy only Volume 1. And it wouldn't really make no sense. I spent 6 months on Volume 1 and I am now on Volume 2 for several weeks.
    2.) If you buy the Course+ Volume 5 (Mixed voice) is included.
    3.) The ProPacks contain a lot of additional material: instrumental tracks (Karaoke), Voice only recordings from Ken, Videos showing Ken how he teaches students (very useful), a lot of videos Ken demonstrating special techniques of certain singers, ...

I really think that Volume 1 - 5 + ProPacks makes sense. I would be worth it if it costs the tenfold. The best investment I have ever made.

Doc
  • Klaus_TKlaus_T Moderator, 2.0 PRO Posts: 2,406
    @Eliot_Liddell , I agree with the Doc @doc_ramadani , it is totally worth it to get the whole thing (it is not possible to only buy a part as far as I know anyway), and I say that being on VOL 1. that alone is worth the full amount.

if you want to know whether the course is for you, what I did, I set up a routine made of free videos, and did that for a few weeks. I noticed some progress after a week, so after a short while, I figured it would be a waste of time not starting the course right now. I can help you build your own playlist, or share my one with you.

that method is completely free, and I would be surprised if it would not make you want to get the course.
  • doc_ramadanidoc_ramadani Administrator, 2.0 PRO, Facility Management Posts: 3,978
  • Eliot_LiddellEliot_Liddell 2.0 PRO Posts: 4
    Thanks a lot for your replies guys !

I'll try those exercice this week.

Cheers