Singing Forum by Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy
Hey Dudes and Divas!

Welcome to Singer Forum by Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy. Enrolled KTVA vocalists have access to the full singer forums, self-registered members have access to limited areas of the KTVA singing forum. Register to learn more.

To enroll in Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy Singing Lessons click here.

HELLO EVERYONE!!! SOUTHERN ROCK N OUTLAW COUNTRY

KyAndrewKyAndrew Posts: 6Member
Hey guys it's a pleasure to be here I'm looking forward to meeting some new people my name is Kyle I am a singer from Buffalo New York I recently just started singing in a southern rock and Outlaw country band and although I've been singing since my teens I have to admit I I know very little about the mechanics of my own voice and I'm here to learn as much as I can I'm going to post a few video so you guys can get an idea of what my sound is and I would really appreciate some feedback I have no idea if I'm a baritone if I am a tenor what I am and what I'm looking to do is increased the grit and Power in my range... and also wanna know what kind of exercises will help, id like to develop a warm up routine...the grit im speaking of is things like Chris Stapleton, Phil Anselmo, monster truck.. powerful high range stuff...etc.... but I appreciate y'all helping me out

https://m.facebook.com/story/graphql_permalink/?graphql_id=UzpfSTEwMDAwNzIyMTkzNDAxMjoyMjI4OTUxNjk0MDIyMjA3

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2230681350515908&id=100007221934012

Comments

• HuduVuduHuduVudu Posts: 1,636Moderator, 2.0 PRO
    Hey Kyle nice to have you here!

Here are some videos on Vocal Warm ups and exercises. Daily exercise help build your voice and a strong voice has by necessity more power :)

• Gaston_JaureguiGaston_Jauregui Posts: 992Moderator, Enrolled, 2.0 PRO
    @KyAndrew you are a tenor, definitely do the vocal exercises that @HuduVudu posted they´ll help you a lot to get a healthy tone the grit will come with time, you have to be careful with the grit you are using because it can hurt your voice in the long run, the program shows you specifically how to achieve a healthy rasp, but these videos are a gold, and trust me just repeat them a lot, remember its not about "i can do this" only its about training so the voice gets used to the placement
  • KyAndrewKyAndrew Posts: 6Member
    Thank you for taking the time to check this out & help guys, I really appreciate it