Singing Forum by Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy
Hey Dudes and Divas!

Welcome to Singer Forum by Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy. Enrolled KTVA vocalists have access to the full singer forums, self-registered members have access to limited areas of the KTVA singing forum. Register to learn more.

To enroll in Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy Singing Lessons click here.

Register

is he singing in his mix the whole song?

Comments

• HuduVuduHuduVudu Posts: 1,466Administrator, Moderator, Premium, 2.0 PRO, Facility Management
    Almost all head voice with a few exceptions where he mixes when moves into some of the lower notes.
  • doc_ramadanidoc_ramadani Posts: 2,288Administrator, 2.0 PRO, Facility Management
    Zdravo @JurajM , kako ste? Nadam se da ste dobro.

Shane ( @HuduVudu ) is right, he is mostly in in his head voice, sometimes in a heady mix. But even most of the low notes he is singing in head voice. I wonder if he is really aware that he has a chest voice. If he sings only in head voice his chest voice may have atrophied.

Doc
  • Klaus_TKlaus_T Posts: 5602.0 PRO
    @doc_ramadani , I think no one outside ktva really knows about that atrophy thing, I heard it on here first. I never sang in head voice before this course but a lot of artists build their careers on it. a good friend of mine likes songs by default almost as soon as they are all head voice (unless they are completely horrible maybe lol).

i think the balancing head and chest is unique to ktva?