Home VOCAL DEMONSTRATIONS for the Bold!
Options

3 Tunes for opinion

sealrosesealrose Enrolled Posts: 162
3 Different kinds of songs for today.....Opinions,,,,Feedback?
Cheers Tom

Comments

• Options
    DiegoDiego Moderator, 2.0 PRO, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 1,157
    Everything is pretty good!
    The only thing I would work on is the pitch on some parts of the 3 songs.
    Other than that, you have a good, consistent voice :smile:
  • Options
    Klaus_TKlaus_T Moderator, 2.0 PRO Posts: 2,406
    @sealrose pretty good! you have a wide variety of styles covered there. you can always work on pitch and support. not that it was particularily problematic or anything. just because everyone can do with improving those :)
  • Options
    doc_ramadanidoc_ramadani Administrator, 2.0 PRO, Facility Management Posts: 3,978
    Hi @sealrose,

I like your version of "This Lady is a Tramp". Cool vibe. Good job. Kudos.

Doc
  • Options
    sealrosesealrose Enrolled Posts: 162
    Thanks for the comments you guys. The common area is pitch. This is not an excuse, but I do have pitch issues when recording with closed back headphones.....this is a long running issue of mine. When I listen back on recordings (especially the next day) I can hear the pitch issues and know I can do better....need to sort this out.
    Anyway thanks and future recordings will be better.
    Cheers Tom
  • Options
    doc_ramadanidoc_ramadani Administrator, 2.0 PRO, Facility Management Posts: 3,978
    Hi Tom,

closed back headphones can make it hard sometimes. Does your audio interface have a direct monitoring feature (very often you can switch it in). If yes, this could help you a lot. Turn down the playback to a very conservative level and use the direct monitoring. This will really help you to get better pitch because you can monitor pitch in real time.

Doc