Home VOCAL DEMONSTRATIONS for the Bold!
Options

RAINS OF CASTAMERE( Game of Thrones Vocal Cover ) | Dorian Varović

Hello everyone,

It's been a while! Here's my newest released video 'Rains of Castamere'. We decided to do this song for mainly 2 reasons: we all love the series and last season is comming up in a week. And the second one: bass/baritone teritory is where I mostly dominate with my voice and we wanted to see what we can make up of it. Most of the covers go higher up in the register and do their own version...well, let me show you the depths :)

I would really appriciate some feedback on the video, singing. Leave a comment, subscribe and such. It would mean a lot to us as a feedback on what we've done

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BmV9XUfK5jo

Thanks,
Dorian

Comments

• Options
    doc_ramadanidoc_ramadani Administrator, 2.0 PRO, Facility Management Posts: 3,978
    Nice job, nice video. Not the style of singing we are here focussing on, but nice.
  • Options
    dvarovicdvarovic Member Posts: 24

Nice job, nice video. Not the style of singing we are here focussing on, but nice.

Hey Doc,
    Thanks for your kind words. Yea, I thought so but said might aswell. Maybe someone would stumble upon the thread. I appreciate every kind of critic, helps me grow as a singer and performer! :)