Singing Forum by Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy
Hey Dudes and Divas!

Welcome to Singer Forum by Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy. Enrolled KTVA vocalists have access to the full singer forums, self-registered members have access to limited areas of the KTVA singing forum. Register to learn more.

To enroll in Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy Singing Lessons click here.

Hello from Vancouver! Took vocal lessons in the past...trying to keep up on technique

tmeerstmeers Posts: 12.0 PRO
Hey there fellow singers!

My name is Taylor, and I'm a singer/songwriter from Vancouver, BC. I've played in a few bands in my time, and took two years of vocal lessons back in 2009. Been a member since December, but just getting around to introductions now! The main reason I signed up for KTVA is because I'm working on a solo rock project, and felt like if I really want to front a rock band then I should learn how to belt and sing with distortion properly. I also wanted to brush up on proper technique since I was worried I'd picked up some bad habits over the past ten years.

Loving the course so far, and I especially love the vocal exercises that I can put on my phone to warm up on the way to a gig! I can definitely feel and hear the improvement in my singing since I've signed up, especially when I compare old demos to songs I've recorded recently!

Comments