Home Off Topic

Will my lower range improve.

Reuben03Reuben03 2.0 PRO Posts: 183
Hi, When people talk about improving vocal range, sometimes they are trying to improve their higher notes and singer higher. so like their old range could be a2-a4, then a2-a5. But is it possible to improve your lower range, currently my lowest note is E2 chest voice. Will it eventually improve and go lower, I really like bass singers like Avi kaplan. But at the same time I love high notes like the song opera 2. Also one time, I was singing a lot and most of it was High notes in my range, but then I tried singing some low notes and I had trouble getting down to F#2. Is there reason for that?

Comments

• doc_ramadanidoc_ramadani Administrator, 2.0 PRO, Facility Management Posts: 3,978
    Hi @Reuben03,

yes, if you follow the course correctly your voice will grow in both directions. When I finish my daily exercises (I practice 1,5 hours a day) my lower register is much stronger and more resonant.

The thing is that this is all about hard training. Do the scales and do them as good as you can. Watch the videos over and over. Every time you will understand something "new".

Doc
  • Reuben03Reuben03 2.0 PRO Posts: 183
    Thanks so much.