Home INTRODUCE YOURSELF

Hi!

Hi there,

I already posted something but I figured I ought to introduce myself properly.
So, my name is Regine, I'm 27 years old and from the Netherlands (that part was probably obvious). I just love to sing, always have, but never thought I had talent for that. Then I came across this course, without even looking for it, and became convinced that I could learn. So that's what I want to do :)

Comments

• samw2019samw2019 2.0 PRO Posts: 285
    Hi I'm Sam I'm from the UK I'm 30, good to be training, and welcome to the forums, wish you all the best with your training, I started 2 months ago and I love it even finding it a challenge more than I thought. I've been singing for a while but wanted to train properly too and after watching Ken's videos on youtube for a while I went for this, peace!
  • WigsWigs Moderator, 2.0 PRO, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 5,042
    Hi buddy, I've been to Holland before, absolutely loved it! You won't be disappointed because I was in the same boat and after just a month or 2 I was already seeing improvements So i knew this course could teach me to sing well. Glad to have you here 🙂
  • HuduVuduHuduVudu 2.0 PRO Posts: 1,818
    edited September 2019
    Welcome to the forums Regine, coming to ya, from deep in the heart of Texas. :)
  • doc_ramadanidoc_ramadani Administrator, 2.0 PRO, Facility Management Posts: 3,978
    Hi Regine, @DutchieRa,

a very warm Welcome also from Germany. You will meet a very nice countryman of yours in the forums: Maxim (@maximgottmer).

Doc