Home Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy REVIEWS

Warm up / Cool Down

Hi guys, can you tell me if Ken's course includes full pre-gig vocal warm up and post gig cool down/warm down routines?

Comments

• doc_ramadanidoc_ramadani Administrator, 2.0 PRO, Facility Management Posts: 3,978
    Hi @kylevox1987,

yes, it does. This course is the "library" covering good open throat singing A to Z (and beyond).

Doc
  • kylevox1987kylevox1987 2.0 PRO Posts: 39
    Awesome. I've been singing now for 13 years (7 professionally) but never had any official vocal coaching. I've basically just learned from Google (diet etc) and YouTube (basic warm ups and advice). So I'm keen to purchase The Course plus Pro Packs bundle, being that I'm a little more advanced but would still like to find improvement and technique that I maybe don't already have. :)
  • doc_ramadanidoc_ramadani Administrator, 2.0 PRO, Facility Management Posts: 3,978
    Hi @kylevox1987,

The Course + ProPacks is the go for! It's a steel! It would be great to have you with us!

Doc
  • bentkbentk Moderator, Pro, 2.0 PRO, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 1,650
    This course is definitely also for experienced and/or professional singers. Like Doc said, make sure to get the whole course (Volumes 1-5) and the Pro Packs for the full thing. You are going to want the complete thing, especially as a professional singer.

The forum is a great addition to the course, it's good to have you here.

All the best,

Ben