Home Newbies Demo Area - for those who want to test the waters!

My high pitch singing - what do you think?

Hello, I made a demo singing Muse - Showbiz. There are some mistakes because I've been singing using karaoke video with lyrics, so I didn't mastered the song. But what do you, guys think about vocals? Should I do this song with band after some work with that? Hope to see many useful and enlightening tips. God bless you :)
Edit: Oops, I didn't added the demo, it will be here after a while.
Edit2: And here you are: https://clyp.it/m12nc3me?token=e795f18a56150161e9e4a1523fff1e26

Comments

• doc_ramadanidoc_ramadani Administrator, 2.0 PRO, Facility Management Posts: 3,978
    Hi @ElGreco,

thanks for posting you demo. I was quite surprised about you strong head voice.

On your first demo our friend @HuduVudu posted you a video about diaphragmatic support. I think that this still needs some work. Do you sing scales or do any kind of regular practice routine?

Doc
  • ElGrecoElGreco Member Posts: 15
    edited September 2019

Hi @ElGreco,

thanks for posting you demo. I was quite surprised about you strong head voice.

On your first demo our friend @HuduVudu posted you a video about diaphragmatic support. I think that this still needs some work. Do you sing scales or do any kind of regular practice routine?

Doc

Thank you so much for an opinion. Yes, I do it now, but I had some break in regular training. I had no motivation for a while but now when I set amateur band with friends I have such a lot. There's nothing more motivating than fact you have be ready for next rehersal. What's my problem with diaphragmatic? I don't know why, just if I focus about diaphragmathic or song is too difficult I think I do it right, but sometimes I just do it wrong. How to train diaphragmatic? I have also noticed too, I have sometimes problem with coming back to strong but clear sound after longer distorted singing. How to correct it?
  • ElGrecoElGreco Member Posts: 15
    edited September 2019
    @doc_ramadani I did another take after some training - https://clyp.it/hj0eyf4x?token=e5cc487cc41900f82a7cb8964ff487cd - it would be nice if you would take a look. But warning - about 4:40 there's sound distorted by mic - I couldn't move back more from mic and it was quite loud sound. :P

• doc_ramadanidoc_ramadani Administrator, 2.0 PRO, Facility Management Posts: 3,978
    Hi @ElGreco,

it is crucial that we practice on a regular basis. If you take you singing serious you should practice 5-6 days a week for at least an hour. Nice recording.

Doc