Home GENERAL SINGING - Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy Forum

Opinions on my voice/Beatles-For no one

Hey everyone, i would like to hear your opinions on my voice, your suggestions on what I should work on-I have this example of Beatles-For no one https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A1gop3qWlcU&feature=youtu.be which I have based on an Elliott Smith version as i am a rather quiet singer, but I am also trying to improve on that. I appreciate all of your input, thanks guys

Comments

• VocalityVocality 2.0 PRO Posts: 1,601
    Hi @mark90

had a listen you certainly can reach the notes, using much softer tones in your voice and maybe apply more chest tones listen to the original little more brighter ah sound. Experiment a little with the voice , not sure how much you chest voice has developed becuse you not yet doing the course though.

Nice tones in your voice and pitch is not bad, would like to see you join but cash can be an issue and I managed just to get enough money to join and never looked back since.

Vocality :)

• mark90mark90 Member Posts: 30
    Thank you @Vocality for the input, I am just starting out with the free stuff from Ken but will buy the course as soon as I can-I appreciate you answering this thread and will try what you suggested
  • samw2019samw2019 2.0 PRO Posts: 285
    Hi that's one of my favourite Beatles songs I love it. I thought you did a really great version and was sorry to see it go at 30 secs, wouldn't mind hearing the full run through. Good one
  • mark90mark90 Member Posts: 30
    Thank you so much for the kind words @samw2019, I will work on the song for a little longer and then post a full version