Home› INTRODUCE YOURSELF

Hi from Australia!

RoddyBRoddyB 2.0 PRO Posts: 21
Hello All!

I have been singing semi professionally for 10 years, and in bands my whole life. ( im 45)

I consider myself a decent singer but there was always that tone and range that i could never get right. You know the belter blend head voice that actually sounds good, not the weak fairy falsetto that i have always been able to do.

I knew of the mix voice, but no one could teach me how to do it.

I've grabbed the full course with Pro Packs. And I can definitely say that is what i have been looking for, for way to long.

Its gona take some work though. Anything worth while does take time and effort. But i think Ken has given me all the tools and instruction needed. Its really up to me now how much i really want this.

Practice Practice Practice!

I might have a pretty good before and after of Immigrant Song coming up in a month or 2. :)

Great to be here

Rod

Comments

• WigsWigs Moderator, 2.0 PRO, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 5,042
    Cool a fellow Aussie! I'm from WA, been on the course a year now and it's awesome, looking forward to hearing your progress!
  • samw2019samw2019 2.0 PRO Posts: 285
    Hi Rod and good luck with your training,I'm on my 14th week now and my training has been good for me I'm enjoying it. This thing takes a while to get to grips with (for me at least) but it's great. Be glad to hear your Immigrant Song tests, anything by Led Zep is awesome. Before I started the course I was trying to do Communication Breakdown and it's hard! I believe I did a butchers job on it lol but hopefully with my training I'll eventually be able to go back to it. Robert Plant is a hard singer to do covers of, and I picked a few tips from his live versions where he sometimes doesn't go so high and even then I struggled. But you will probably have a good time with it. Peace and all the best
  • cwcwcwcw 2.0 PRO Posts: 412
    Great to have you Rod! Greetings from USA.

I've been on the course for 10 months and loving it. You are correct, hard work and determination will go a long way.

I see you have met my Aussie friend Wigs (Chris).

I am also Chris. :)
  • doc_ramadanidoc_ramadani Administrator, 2.0 PRO, Facility Management Posts: 3,978
    Hi Rod,

a big warm Welcome also from Germany. If you are willing to put hard work into it you will be surprised what you can reach in reasonable time.

Doc
  • ChrissyChrissy 2.0 PRO Posts: 5
    Hi! I'm another Chris from Australia! Well 'Chrissy' actually. 😄 I've just started on the KTVA journey. 😀
  • doc_ramadanidoc_ramadani Administrator, 2.0 PRO, Facility Management Posts: 3,978
    AHA, now we have 2 Chris(es) from Australia, @Wigs. And one from the United States. Hopefully I don't get to confused by Chris(es) being all over the place. :joy:
  • WigsWigs Moderator, 2.0 PRO, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 5,042
    @doc_ramadani well it is Chris-mas time after all 🤣 Hello Chrissy!
    well it is Chris-mas

ROFL! :joy::joy::joy: