Home Newbies Demo Area - for those who want to test the waters!
Options

Cinderella Demo

This discussion was created from comments split from: Just 1 week of KTVA lessons! Cover/Karaoke Stevie Nicks - For What it's Worth.

Comments

• Options
    BridgetBridget Member Posts: 2
    10/14/19 11:56pm Hi to All! Ken is the best! Looking for any comments from any of you in Ken's amazin' Forum re my cover of the Classic Rock And Roll Band, CINDERELLA's Night Songs. Song Sections are spliced together, little ruff but doable, for Forum purposes😉. Private Youtube Link:. Tap here to listen... and thank you Ken so much for this Opportunity. Hope to Webcam w/ya soon.
    https://youtu.be/qRtEEFBv0Jc
  • Options
    WigsWigs Moderator, 2.0 PRO, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 5,042
    Hi @Bridget It's probably better for you to create your own thread if you are starting a new conversation. @Sophia @doc_ramadani can you please do this?

I will comment once it's been moved 🙂
  • Options
    doc_ramadanidoc_ramadani Administrator, 2.0 PRO, Facility Management Posts: 3,978
  • Options
    BridgetBridget Member Posts: 2
    Oh thx Moderator and Doc. Yes, this is my 1rst post. Didn't Kno the best place to post a Cover Song in order to receive Comments. Ken mentioned there's 14,000+ in this Forum. Want to post a dozen or so Covers, all RNR, to get a general feel from the Pros where I fit in. From there, I can utilize those comments to know what I am looking to receive from Ken re instruction. I had to remove the YouTube vid for now, as it is meant only for Forum purposes. Tonite or tomorrow I will figure the best way to share it with you all privately. I wish we could just post the video from our phone gallery. When I tap on the Gallery icon above this box it only gives Image options not video, I think. Thank you!!!!!
  • Options
    WigsWigs Moderator, 2.0 PRO, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 5,042
    edited October 2019
    If you set the video to unlisted (I assume it's YouTube?) Then it's only viewable through the forum, no-one will be able to search it through you tube👍🏼

Also by all means post songs but too many at once could also mean it takes alot longer to get some feed back.