Home Off Topic

I am back. How is everyone doing? What have you been up to?

MoftemMoftem Enrolled Posts: 114
I've been away from this forum for about a year. But I have been practicing a lot. I bought the course about two years ago, in fall 2017, and last fall I went to study music for a year in another country for one year. Really cool experience. Here is some of what I have been up to in terms of singing:

+ I studied under a singing teacher in Sweden, who was really into yoga and relaxation for building better vocal technique. Really cool to get a different perspective. I think her teachings complement the teachings of Ken very well. I use what I have learned from both of them now.

+ Recording a new EP with 6 songs. Planned release is in December.

+ Striving to practice one particular soul singing phrase 10.000 times. So far I am on 4.100. When I reach 10.000 I will post a video about it.

It has been a great journey these first 2 years since I bought the course. Pumped for the future and thankful for this community.

How have you all been while I have been away? What has been going on with you?

Rock on

Comments

• DiegoDiego Moderator, 2.0 PRO, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 1,157
    Hey man! Glad to have you back with us.
    Sounds like you definitely had a journey haha. Interesting stuff man.
    Would like to see a sample of how your singing is now.
    Everything has been pretty chill, a lot of collaborations have been going on recently.

I wish you success on your EP, excited to hear what's up with that. What genre?
    I, as always, am working a ton on my singing. Haven't stopped haha.

Anyways,
    Welcome back!