Singing Forum by Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy
Hey Dudes and Divas!

Welcome to Singer Forum by Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy. Enrolled KTVA vocalists have access to the full singer forums, self-registered members have access to limited areas of the KTVA singing forum. Register to learn more.

To enroll in Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy Singing Lessons click here.

I am back. How is everyone doing? What have you been up to?

MoftemMoftem Posts: 114Enrolled
I've been away from this forum for about a year. But I have been practicing a lot. I bought the course about two years ago, in fall 2017, and last fall I went to study music for a year in another country for one year. Really cool experience. Here is some of what I have been up to in terms of singing:

+ I studied under a singing teacher in Sweden, who was really into yoga and relaxation for building better vocal technique. Really cool to get a different perspective. I think her teachings complement the teachings of Ken very well. I use what I have learned from both of them now.

+ Recording a new EP with 6 songs. Planned release is in December.

+ Striving to practice one particular soul singing phrase 10.000 times. So far I am on 4.100. When I reach 10.000 I will post a video about it.

It has been a great journey these first 2 years since I bought the course. Pumped for the future and thankful for this community.

How have you all been while I have been away? What has been going on with you?

Rock on

Comments

• DiegoDiego Posts: 1,000Moderator, 2.0 PRO
    Hey man! Glad to have you back with us.
    Sounds like you definitely had a journey haha. Interesting stuff man.
    Would like to see a sample of how your singing is now.
    Everything has been pretty chill, a lot of collaborations have been going on recently.

I wish you success on your EP, excited to hear what's up with that. What genre?
    I, as always, am working a ton on my singing. Haven't stopped haha.

Anyways,
    Welcome back!