Home VOCAL DEMONSTRATIONS for the Bold!
Options

Demo. (cover Whiskey and You) Chris stapleton

https://youtu.be/J7HKNAL5umg
This is where i am at right now. I will repost after i have been doing the program for awhile and see the difference.

Comments

• Options
    Bzerker22Bzerker22 2.0 PRO Posts: 5
    i am looking for feed back. Good or Bad. Thanks in advance.
  • Options
    doc_ramadanidoc_ramadani Administrator, 2.0 PRO, Facility Management Posts: 3,978
    Hi @Bzerker22,

mate, that is a pretty good job. You have a very pleasant and manly tone to your voice. You sound bright and open on the low notes. That is something a lot of students struggle with. You do it very natural and as it seems with ease. Man, if that is your starting point you will see your singing skills going through the roof with the course.

I like your demo.

Doc
  • Options
    WigsWigs Moderator, 2.0 PRO, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 5,042
    Have you had any kind of coaching before? You sing very naturally with your style. I reckon your voice is going to grow heaps! Excellent choice with the pro bundle, you are in for a wild ride mate 🙂
  • Options
    Bzerker22Bzerker22 2.0 PRO Posts: 5
    Thanks for the compliments. Have had no coaching at all just kinda make it up as i go.
  • Options
    doc_ramadanidoc_ramadani Administrator, 2.0 PRO, Facility Management Posts: 3,978
    Hi @Bzerker22,

Have had no coaching at all just kinda make it up as i go.

Then you did probably the best choice you ever did in your life to get the course. You seem to have a natural talent and will now learn all the techniques that will enable you to make your voice shine. I'm curious on the first demos when you a some time on the course.

Whenever you have any questions feel free to ask them in the internal students' areas (i.e. VOLUME ONE -> GETTING STARTED).

Doc