Singing Forum by Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy
Hey Dudes and Divas!

Welcome to Singer Forum by Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy. Enrolled KTVA vocalists have access to the full singer forums, self-registered members have access to limited areas of the KTVA singing forum. Register to learn more.

To enroll in Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy Singing Lessons click here.

Any progress?

Here is a snippet of the Verve-Lucky Man, the part that goes ' Oh my, my... '. It is that part that I have been perfecting my resonance on. Can you tell me if there is any sign of progress? I really appreciate your input. Here is the link, audio is a bit noisy

Comments

• doc_ramadanidoc_ramadani Posts: 3,102Administrator, 2.0 PRO, Facility Management
    Hi Mark, @mark90

yes, I can confirm to you that there is slight progress but you should work on it constantly. Do you do the basic LAH triad scale regularly?

Starting at 03:21

Doc
  • mark90mark90 Posts: 27Member
    Hi @doc_ramadani , thanks for taking time to comment, I do the LAH exercise, but I must confess that I have spent more time on practicing and matching pitch when doing exercises, so maybe it takes more time for me to progress in other aspects. Thanks for including the video link
  • doc_ramadanidoc_ramadani Posts: 3,102Administrator, 2.0 PRO, Facility Management
    Mark, do you consider to get the course? Doc
  • mark90mark90 Posts: 27Member
    Hi @doc_ramadani, I will get the course as soon as I have the funds. Every other course I have seen just doesn't have this human approach that Ken gives us, I think he is the best.
    Mark,

the course is amazing. It will help you to grow your voice massively. And it teaches you step by step what to do. Before I started the highest note I could sing (but very strained) was a F#4. Now I can sing up to an Eb5/E5. I am looking forward to give you a warm Welcome as a student here.

Doc