Home GENERAL SINGING - Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy Forum
Options

Anyone able to help

So I have decided to go back and learn the lip trill exercise properly as the sound I was getting was not bubble sound,it was nothing like it. I think that I should do it right as otherwise it wont have any effect . Can anyone share their experience with this exercise and their moment when you discovered how to do it. I am really desperate here as that is really a warmup I would like to learn. Any tips and explanations are appreciated.

Comments

• Options
    doc_ramadanidoc_ramadani Administrator, 2.0 PRO, Facility Management Posts: 3,978
    Hi @angrybeaver,

did I answer your question on the other post sufficiently? Please don't ask your question in different categories twice or even more. We are really trying to help you and double posts can lead to a lot of confusion. Sometimes you just have to be patient. We all have our jobs and duties. If you don't get an answer within 48 hours you might ask again. I hope that this is okay for you.

Doc
  • Options
    angrybeaverangrybeaver Member Posts: 17
    So sorry @doc_ramadani, it was before you guys answered me. I double posted and then realized what I did. My mistake. Hope we're still good.
  • Options
    doc_ramadanidoc_ramadani Administrator, 2.0 PRO, Facility Management Posts: 3,978
    Hi @angrybeaver,

sure, everything's good. Just wanted to mention that. There are rushing a lot of questions in. Most of them in the internal students' areas. And sometimes these questions from other students need a lot of attention and brain power. So please excuse that we can not answer every question within seconds.

We really try to answer as soon as possible. But sometimes it will take a while.

Doc