Singing Forum by Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy
Hey Dudes and Divas!

Welcome to Singer Forum by Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy. Enrolled KTVA vocalists have access to the full singer forums, self-registered members have access to limited areas of the KTVA singing forum. Register to learn more.

To enroll in Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy Singing Lessons click here.

LAH - AH scale

Hey guys,
I was told to post a LAH scale here for a better feedback.

I'm pretty much sure that I am closing the back of the throat as I go higher.
Also I got a little question, do you have any tips on how to get rid of bad habits in the voice ?
Thank you!

Comments

• doc_ramadanidoc_ramadani Posts: 3,139Administrator, 2.0 PRO, Facility Management
    Hi Lucas, @Lucas_lps

hey mate, that doesn't sound bad. I don't think that you are closing the back of your throat. You sound open and already have some brightness in your sound. So - not bad at all.

And for sure I have some tips for you: first, you should consider to get the course. I will provide you with a step-by-step, well thought road map what to do then. :smile:

If you can not afford the course or not yet, I would like to recommend to you to have a close look on the conceps of diaphragmatic breathing, diaphragmatic support and resonance:

And this one is VERY good:

Hope that helps you.

Doc
  • Lucas_lpsLucas_lps Posts: 12Member
    edited November 5
    @doc_ramadani
    Thanks for taking time to answer ! These will be reeeeealy helpful.I will definitely get the course, I hope the next time I post here I already have it.
    Thank You !