Singing Forum by Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy
Hey Dudes and Divas!

Welcome to Singer Forum by Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy. Enrolled KTVA vocalists have access to the full singer forums, self-registered members have access to limited areas of the KTVA singing forum. Register to learn more.

To enroll in Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy Singing Lessons click here.

hello!

fcltzfcltz Posts: 3Member, 2.0 PRO
edited November 9 in INTRODUCE YOURSELF
Hi, I' Florent, I'm a singer, guitarist and composer from France. I've been practicing with KTVA for a few years and am grateful for the way it has allowed me to become a better singer. Looking forward to discuss singing with the people on here.
Here's a video of me singing, I' d love to get feedback and comments, be my guest, i'll post a few more on the relevant topics, cheers!

Comments

• VocalityVocality Posts: 8602.0 PRO
    edited November 9
    @fcltz

Welcome to the forum from Uk, your Youtube link not working if you've listed it as "private" you need to list as unlisted.

Vocality :)
  • fcltzfcltz Posts: 3Member, 2.0 PRO
    edited November 9
    It is listed as 'public' can you not see it?
    Edit: sorry I messed up the link, should be fine now, thanks!
  • doc_ramadanidoc_ramadani Posts: 3,102Administrator, 2.0 PRO, Facility Management
    Bonjour Florent,

ravi de vous rencontrer ici.

I listened to your demo. Very, very cool demo. Man, you have good control over your voice. Very tasteful distortion. I am impressed. I can see good technique applied. Your neck , face, ... totally relaxed. Very good, mate. And very good work on the pronunciation. If I did not know you were French speaking, I would not have recognized it.

Doc

PS.: It is fine to leave the video to "Unlisted" to post it here. You don't have to make it "Public" if you don't want to.
  • fcltzfcltz Posts: 3Member, 2.0 PRO
    Hi Doc, thank you for the nice feedback, much appreciated. Glad to be here, had the chance to live in London a while back so that helped a lot with the pronunciation. Depends whether I'm tired or not haha. Anyway cheers!