Home GENERAL SINGING - Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy Forum
Options

Passagio

Hey ken so I've been growing my head and chest voice in the best way I could and lately I'm experiencing in growing the passagio. I know there's more to this than single videos from your YouTube channel but I'm still using those till I'm able to get your course. So my question is to you. There was an H sound you mending in mixed voice video and we can use so to avoid cracking when transition to head and back to chest. So my question is do we use in all vowels or only A? And for how long and is it really teaching the throat to stay open? Thank you! Waiting for your response. Much love😀

Comments

• Options
    doc_ramadanidoc_ramadani Administrator, 2.0 PRO, Facility Management Posts: 3,978
    Hi @JohnAngel,

this quick "H" can be used on every vowel. For example: "H"-everybody, "H"over the top, ... It depends on the phrases you are singing. Sometimes the opposite might be helpful when singing very high. Instead it hurts so much you might want to sing it urts so much. Try both ways and find out what fits best to the phrases you are singing.

My 2 cents,

Doc