Home GENERAL SINGING - Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy Forum
Options

Low Notes

''i asked that question under one of kens video's and he offered me to ask it in here ''
i have bass voice ''not sure'' and allways work on my vocals like normal with any difference like baritone or soprano how they work out , i do the same but i have problem about resonate , i guess lover than g1 it start to resonates weaker . How can i improve a voice rezonates stronger at low notes?

Comments

• Options
    Klaus_TKlaus_T Moderator, 2.0 PRO Posts: 2,406
    I believe resonance comes with time (=lots of exercise). when you get more relaxed and the whole "chain" of moving parts that make up your voice is syncing up. If you practice consistently, I think it will happen. hope this helps
  • Options
    WigsWigs Moderator, 2.0 PRO, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 5,042
    Practice and training go a very long way! You have to very carefully manage your air flow for the lower notes and find a sweet spot, once you get a tiny bit of resonance, focus on that and keep trying to grow it.
  • Options
    koraymertkoraymert Member Posts: 6
    Klaus_T said:

I believe resonance comes with time (=lots of exercise). when you get more relaxed and the whole "chain" of moving parts that make up your voice is syncing up. If you practice consistently, I think it will happen. hope this helps

Wigs said:

Practice and training go a very long way! You have to very carefully manage your air flow for the lower notes and find a sweet spot, once you get a tiny bit of resonance, focus on that and keep trying to grow it.

Ty for kind answers :smile: