Home INTRODUCE YOURSELF

Greetings from Baltimore!

tightendlbtightendlb 2.0 ENROLLED Posts: 24
Hello all,
I’m really doing this! Proud of myself for coming this far. Hopeful that this was the right decision and also that I can and will put in the work necessary. I’ve been a camp songleader and taken some lessons in the past but I’m nothing close to a natural. I’m looking forward to connecting with many of you and growing together. What a gift it would be if I could bring a powerful and beautiful voice to enhance my home and worship services.
Best to all of you wherever you are along this journey. I imagine we have a lot in common if we are here.
Matt

Comments

• highmtnhighmtn Administrator, Moderator, Enrolled, Pro, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 15,354
    @tightendlb

You are going to ROCK those campfires! And you are going to be able to concentrate on actually worshipping instead of freaking out about your voice. You'll be able to let it SOAR!!

But do give yourself time. It takes practice to really master these techniques. They will take what you have and multiply your voice exponentially from where you are starting. Follow the instructions and show up here when you want to learn more from others on the same path.

You're going to like this. The more you put into it, the more you will grow your voice.

Bob
  • WigsWigs Moderator, 2.0 PRO, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 5,042
    Absolutely the right place to grow your voice and share your singing. There are heaps of student demos and we will do our best to answer any questions you have. Have a deep dig around the forum's first though, plenty of topics have been covered.

Welcome mate 🙂
  • doc_ramadanidoc_ramadani Administrator, 2.0 PRO, Facility Management Posts: 3,978
    Hi @tightendlb,

a warm Welcome also from Germany, mate. You will definitely rock the campfires.

Doc
  • tightendlbtightendlb 2.0 ENROLLED Posts: 24
    Thank you all!! This is so cool to hear from you!