Home Favorite Music, Vocal Movies, and Videos
Options

A Different Kind of Video

highmtnhighmtn Administrator, Moderator, Enrolled, Pro, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 15,358
Here is a backstory about Ken and his family that probably none of you have been aware of. Behind the man who teaches us to sing is a man who cares deeply about his family. He has been traveling the world trying to find a cure for his daughter. Much like his personal search to find out what is real and true about how to sing well, he has had to go to similar lengths to find answers to health issues facing his family.

In this video, Ken is reaching out to others who are dealing with this health issue, to share what he has learned the hard way.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=anU9CTNm3Uw&list=PLfKCgX__DMDANE6XBG1ykb7D3eEC7RZx-

Comments

• Options
    WigsWigs Moderator, 2.0 PRO, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 5,042
    I befriended a boy in my high school that suffered from chronic fatigue when I was 13. He only came to school once a month for half a day and I don't remember seeing him anymore after the 1st 6 months.

I also used to read alot of books about conspiracies, government agendas, big brother ect and what Ken talks about in the 1st half rings very true. There is actual proof everywhere, sometimes it is easier to ignore it.

Thankyou Ken for sharing your families story and your gift to sing.