Home GENERAL SINGING - Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy Forum

singing pedal

Hi everyone, I'm looking for a pedal to use on stage. it needs to be simple to use so that I won't fiddle with it to much during the show. I would like harmonies as I am the only singer in the band. rock oriented
any recommendations

Comments

• Klaus_TKlaus_T Moderator, 2.0 PRO Posts: 2,406
    edited December 2019
    yeah I can recommend the tc helicon voice live play series
  • ArielAriel 2.0 PRO Posts: 11
    you use it on live shows? my only concern is that I might get lost in all the pre sets
  • Klaus_TKlaus_T Moderator, 2.0 PRO Posts: 2,406
    i used it on one show, we have two singers, me and someone else. we only had one show so far so that is why i didn't use it more often live. it has very limited options of actually editing fx and does some automatic eq and compression stuff in the background which is quite cool (if you don't have an actual engineer). you can't even switch this auto-adjusting off unless you bypass the pedal. but i think it works quite well. other than that, i mostly just use it for reverb and some of the more "discrete" fx, and i program a patch for each song. sometimes i use the "hit" button for a distorted effect for a bar or two, or something like that. and then, for the next song, you just go up to the next patch
  • Furious_PhilFurious_Phil Moderator, Pro, 2.0 PRO, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 1,421
    I use the Voice Live Play as well... You can save your presets to favourites (Including your "HIT" function for chorus harmonies etc.
    Super solid rig :+1: