Singing Forum by Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy
Hey Dudes and Divas!

Welcome to Singer Forum by Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy. Enrolled KTVA vocalists have access to the full singer forums, self-registered members have access to limited areas of the KTVA singing forum. Register to learn more.

To enroll in Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy Singing Lessons click here.

Muse - Bliss / Chicago - All That Jazz (Twitch Sings)

coffeecrankcoffeecrank Posts: 2712.0 PRO

Thought I'd share, really proud of nailing both songs finally. Quality is so-so because this is recorded from live performance. :) Also sitting while singing, but that's the nature of streaming. :D

Comments

• WigsWigs Posts: 1,174Moderator, 2.0 PRO
    Bravo!!! All that jazz was my favourite 👏🏼
  • Chris82Chris82 Posts: 3122.0 PRO
    Thanks for sharing @coffeecrank ! Good singing I really like the sound of your voice! Were you drinking coffee @ 2:40 during Bliss?!?
  • doc_ramadanidoc_ramadani Posts: 3,457Administrator, 2.0 PRO, Facility Management
    @Chris82 & @coffeecrank: you should do a collab together. I think you voices would work together pretty well. Need an idea?

Doc
  • coffeecrankcoffeecrank Posts: 2712.0 PRO
    @Chris82 Haha, nah, just tea/H2O. :D Coffee messes with my voice a bit.
    @doc_ramadani I feel I'm too lazy for collaborations these days, too much post-production and sound quality to deal with, I just stream. :) I do welcome all duets on Twitch though!
  • VocalityVocality Posts: 9602.0 PRO
    @Coffeecrank Lana

Super powerful chest voice really bright really enjoyed both of your performances, Can you tell me around what note you bridge into you head voice?. Now I know why you call yourself coffeecrank :D. Most of the time water at room temp for me, but might take a brake during practice and have a cup of tea.

Twitch sings is really handy for me especially when not having enough time to fully learn the melody, it's instant feedback on your pitch and also a path to an audience.

George :)
  • coffeecrankcoffeecrank Posts: 2712.0 PRO
    @Vocality Agreed! It helps in terms of pitch correction, I instantaneously notice when I'm off pitch. Btw, that mug has tea in it, haha. Rookie mistake! As for the note... man, I never can tell, I'm so bad at identifying notes, all I know is how it sounds. :D But basically I switch pretty high or sometimes lower, depends on how I want to make it sound. I noticed my head voice is getting more and more power lately, so hopefully one day it will turn into a nice mixed voice. :)