Home VOCAL DEMONSTRATIONS for the Bold!

Muse - Bliss / Chicago - All That Jazz (Twitch Sings)

coffeecrankcoffeecrank 2.0 PRO Posts: 382

Thought I'd share, really proud of nailing both songs finally. Quality is so-so because this is recorded from live performance. :) Also sitting while singing, but that's the nature of streaming. :D

Comments

• WigsWigs Moderator, 2.0 PRO Posts: 1,544
    Bravo!!! All that jazz was my favourite 👏🏼
  • Chris82Chris82 2.0 PRO Posts: 371
    Thanks for sharing @coffeecrank ! Good singing I really like the sound of your voice! Were you drinking coffee @ 2:40 during Bliss?!?
  • doc_ramadanidoc_ramadani Administrator, 2.0 PRO, Facility Management Posts: 3,781
    @Chris82 & @coffeecrank: you should do a collab together. I think you voices would work together pretty well. Need an idea?

Doc
  • coffeecrankcoffeecrank 2.0 PRO Posts: 382
    @Chris82 Haha, nah, just tea/H2O. :D Coffee messes with my voice a bit.
    @doc_ramadani I feel I'm too lazy for collaborations these days, too much post-production and sound quality to deal with, I just stream. :) I do welcome all duets on Twitch though!
  • VocalityVocality 2.0 PRO Posts: 1,118
    @Coffeecrank Lana

Super powerful chest voice really bright really enjoyed both of your performances, Can you tell me around what note you bridge into you head voice?. Now I know why you call yourself coffeecrank :D. Most of the time water at room temp for me, but might take a brake during practice and have a cup of tea.

Twitch sings is really handy for me especially when not having enough time to fully learn the melody, it's instant feedback on your pitch and also a path to an audience.

George :)
  • coffeecrankcoffeecrank 2.0 PRO Posts: 382
    @Vocality Agreed! It helps in terms of pitch correction, I instantaneously notice when I'm off pitch. Btw, that mug has tea in it, haha. Rookie mistake! As for the note... man, I never can tell, I'm so bad at identifying notes, all I know is how it sounds. :D But basically I switch pretty high or sometimes lower, depends on how I want to make it sound. I noticed my head voice is getting more and more power lately, so hopefully one day it will turn into a nice mixed voice. :)