Home Vocal Health and Wellness
Options

Is that an healthy sounding voice?

Hi pep! My Name is Yukine, I just started Ken singing course and I was wondering if what i'm doing on the scale in the link is alright? Every tips would be great since I just started! Thanks a lot! (Also does my voice sounds healthy?)
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1KTU9rKJDXsSNjLKxxLA_SU01g5lUqlqF/view?usp=sharing

Comments

• Options
    HuduVuduHuduVudu 2.0 PRO Posts: 1,818
    Take the reverb off.
  • Options
    doc_ramadanidoc_ramadani Administrator, 2.0 PRO, Facility Management Posts: 3,978
    Hi @Yukine,

do you own the course? - If yes, you should get your forum status updated. Then we could answer you in detail in the internal students' areas.

Doc
  • Options
    Klaus_TKlaus_T Moderator, 2.0 PRO Posts: 2,406
    hi Yukine, post again without the reverb if possible. In the meantime, what exactly do you mean by healthy? without hearing it 100% through the reverb, it definitely does not sound unhealthy in the sense you wouldn't have "ruined" your voice or something, but it sounds a bit breathy which might be unhealthy in the sense that there is a better way of doing it which is based on using better support and healthy exercising habits
  • Options
    DonniDeVilleDonniDeVille 2.0 PRO Posts: 25
    I noticed a sound like an 'ah' at the end, as if to finish the scale.... (hard to explain better than that) Ken and some of his students do that too it seems. Has anyone else noticed? It's like a full stop. ?