Home Ken Tamplin's Corner
Options

Wrong information about dimash kudaibergen

Hi i came across a video of a guy who made a vocal analysis system wich can basically tell anything about your voice? He made a video about dimash kudaibergen and he just went crazy on him, saying that he strains his way up to notes and stuff.
Here’s a link to the video: https://youtu.be/Cxa7MZI8PYo

Since i heard about dimash in one of kentamplin’s video’s, i fell in love with his voice and i just cant stand people saying things that are not true. This channel really said, his least developed register is his mixed voice and he can only support up to eb4..... like omg get a education. They also claim that when he sings calm songs you can hear the volume increase because of the tension and strain. Im not an expert but i don't think this is true.. i want to hear your thoughts on this

Comments

• Options
    WigsWigs Moderator, 2.0 PRO, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 5,042
    I only watched a minute of it read the comments and thought it's a waste of my time. I'm no expert either but I believe Ken's reaction videos to him.
  • Options
    joffy666joffy666 Member Posts: 17
    Wigs said:

I only watched a minute of it read the comments and thought it's a waste of my time. I'm no expert either but I believe Ken's reaction videos to him.

yeah same!
  • Options
    JcbJcb Member Posts: 16
    Well I can confirm that the Video is BS. He doesn't know the difference between a stylistic choice and a mistake. Which Shows by claiming crescendos to be a sign of Strain. Also in whistle register there is a Ton going on just to produce that Sound (which lies in the nature of that refister) but he actually has a pretty healthy whistle voice. Also everyone changed the timbre to some degree when they switch registers. It's possible to blend them but due to the naturally different resonators and the different Mechanism there will allways be timbrameal differences.