Homeā€ŗ INTRODUCE YOURSELF
Options

IM OUT IN CALI TRYNA BE GREAT!

hey everyone,

my name is Dakota, I live in long beach, ca!
saw a bunch of kens videos on youtube, and they actually helped me a bunch so I decided to try the full course. ive always loved singing, mainly in the shower and in the car like everyone else... :)

ive had a few people tell me im pretty good(I think im okay) so I wanna be better and I think this is the best start!

Comments

• Options
    WigsWigs Moderator, 2.0 PRO, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 5,042
    Nice to meet you mate! I'm Chris, been on the course over a year and started the same as you, though I only tried to sing for about 6 months before purchasing. If you follow the course dilegently and practice like it says then the results are AMAZING! Heaps of good advice in the student area and plenty of helpful and friendly students all working together through the course. Have a good dig around all the posts in the last 6 months, I'm sure alot of the questions you have are discussed but if something isn't clear don't be afraid to ask. We will do our best to clarify šŸ™‚
  • Options
    doc_ramadanidoc_ramadani Administrator, 2.0 PRO, Facility Management Posts: 3,978
    Hi Dakota, @Kodaduh,

a warm Welcome also from Germany. My name is Marco (most here call me Doc). I've been doing the course for nearly 1.5 years now. Good to have you with us. Come here often and use this great learning environment.

Doc
  • Options
    Klaus_TKlaus_T Moderator, 2.0 PRO Posts: 2,406
    hi, welcome to the forum!