Home INTRODUCE YOURSELF
Options

Hello from Poland! I'm Luke :)

Luke2Luke2 Pro, 2.0 PRO Posts: 1
Hi everybody! Although I've been enrolled in the course for some time now, I haven't introduced myself yet to the community.
I admit I've been practicing the exercises a bit irregularly - sometimes everyday for a couple months, other times I'd go a couple months without doing the exercises because of college duties constantly on my head or simply not to distract my roommates studying. But I sing regularly in a choir 2-3 times a week for around 2 hours, sometimes even more often than that.
I'm very happy with how much my voice has grown. I recently did a cover of Blink 182's "What's my age again?" I'll leave a link to the video and I'd be glad to hear everybody's opinion on what you like and what I should keep working on to improve. I know that my intonation needs a lot more practice, I'm working on it :wink: !
I'm glad I got to say hi and hope to keep seeing results in my own and your guys' singing!

here's the video:
https://youtu.be/oLnQcWxy7ug

Comments

• Options
    VocalityVocality 2.0 PRO Posts: 1,602
    Hi @Luke2

Welcome to the forum and KTVA course from the UK, great cover really liked it and it sounds like you in good position vocally. Look forward to hearing more of your demos.

Vocality :)
  • Options
    Edukator99Edukator99 2.0 PRO Posts: 57
    Nice work. Love the video.
  • Options
    WigsWigs Moderator, 2.0 PRO, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 5,042
    Yes, not epic haha. Welcome to the forum mate, have a good dig around the student area, heaps of cool tips there. The vocal mix could have done with some adjustments, there was no girth to your voice, it sounded very small. Your singing is quite good, though I would work on more contiguous phrasing and only using glottal stops for effect.

Good job!