Home Favorite Music, Vocal Movies, and Videos

Is he using the same technique as KTVA open throat technique?

wohahawohaha Member Posts: 3
Hello! 
  I watch the KTVA DIAPHRAGMATIC BREATHING video on youtube, and I have to say that it helps me a looooooooot!
Thank you very much Ken ^_^. Everyone talks about correct breathing, but you are the only one who make it clear! 
  I do want to buy the course, but not now, I am still a student now, maybe two years later I can afford it ~

I am from China, Here is one of my favourite singer singing in the voice of China(bareheaded one)

Here is my question:
Is he using the same technique as KTVA open throat technique?
How do you like him?
Can you guys say something technically about him?

Comments

• wohahawohaha Member Posts: 3
    Both ken and he open the mouth so big, haha~ ^_^
  • highmtnhighmtn Administrator, Moderator, Enrolled, Pro, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 15,354
    edited March 2013

wohaha,

The Voice of China is cool!

This singer is using many of the techniques taught by KTVA.

He is using massive breath support and doing so well.

His Throat is OPEN.

His jaw is in the proper position and so is his tongue.

His tone is very good.  He uses some breathy tone in the second song, but properly, for effect only.

I like this person's singing a lot.

If you want to learn to sing more like this singer (what is his name, by the way?) you can't go wrong learning with KTVA!  No other vocal program will get you anywhere near to this level of technique and allow your artistry to come through like this!

My advice is: DON'T WAIT!  TWO YEARS FROM NOW YOU WILL KICK YOURSELF FOR NOT GOING AHEAD AND GOING FOR IT!  YOU WILL JUST BE TWO YEARS OLDER AND JUST GETTING STARTED!!!

Good luck, and good singing to you, wohaha!

Bob

• wohahawohaha Member Posts: 3
    highmtn said:

wohaha,

The Voice of China is cool!

This singer is using many of the techniques taught by KTVA.

He is using massive breath support and doing so well.

His Throat is OPEN.

His jaw is in the proper position and so is his tongue.

His tone is very good.  He uses some breathy tone in the second song, but properly, for effect only.

I like this person's singing a lot.

If you want to learn to sing more like this singer (what is his name, by the way?) you can't go wrong learning with KTVA!  No other vocal program will get you anywhere near to this level of technique and allow your artistry to come through like this!

My advice is: DON'T WAIT!  TWO YEARS FROM NOW YOU WILL KICK YOURSELF FOR NOT GOING AHEAD AND GOING FOR IT!  YOU WILL JUST BE TWO YEARS OLDER AND JUST GETTING STARTED!!!

Good luck, and good singing to you, wohaha!

Bob

Hi highmtn!
    I don't want to wait, too~ But: 
    1. $1 = ¥6.2145, so I think I should just wait for the moment now, and buy the all KTVA courses when I graduate and get my job.
    2. In fact in school I have no room to practice without disturbing others(I can only go to karaoke) and I am quit busy with the teacher's tasks.

The singer, his name is Ping An(平安) . I am happy that you also like him ^_^ you can search [平安]in youtube for more videos~enjoy~

• highmtnhighmtn Administrator, Moderator, Enrolled, Pro, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 15,354

Ping An is going to go far!

Good luck to you, wohaha,

We will be waiting for you!

Bob