Drops of Jupiter
Michael4000
STREAMING PRO Posts: 1,028
Hi Everyone! Hope you all are safe. We are COMPLETELY quarantined here in New York...leaving the house only about once a week for groceries. Great opportunity for music making though! Please give feedback/critique on this one!
Thanks, Michael
https://1drv.ms/u/s!AvqpmhkVjP-MimmtHCcYOY4eifwV
@HuduVudu @doc_ramadani @Vocality @bentk @iking @Diego @highmtn @Gaston_Jauregui @Sophia @victortang @Klaus_T @Furious_Phil @Ken Tamplin @Wigs @Maximus3000 @Jáchym @cwcw @reallydanny @SlaySomething @Rick_amateur @samw2019 @blondiewales @maximgottmer @KenfromCZ @bonvie56 @sjonrokz4u @Chris82
Thanks, Michael
https://1drv.ms/u/s!AvqpmhkVjP-MimmtHCcYOY4eifwV
@HuduVudu @doc_ramadani @Vocality @bentk @iking @Diego @highmtn @Gaston_Jauregui @Sophia @victortang @Klaus_T @Furious_Phil @Ken Tamplin @Wigs @Maximus3000 @Jáchym @cwcw @reallydanny @SlaySomething @Rick_amateur @samw2019 @blondiewales @maximgottmer @KenfromCZ @bonvie56 @sjonrokz4u @Chris82
Comments
-
Sounding good @Michael4000 ! Your voice fits the song quite well! I would say the thing to work on for this song is the timings/tempo. You get off beat quite a few times and it throws the song for a loop each time. I think getting the timings correct would be the biggest improvement for you. Still though, great job!
-
@Chris82 thanks!
-
Some of your vowels are a bit covered, particularly on the word "there". For all the top notes of the song, I would find the note value and find the vowel mods you use in your scales and try apply them in the song to save you reaching for the note and instead landing them. Good resonance in your lower and mid range though!
-
@Wigs thanks for your feedback!
-
hey Michael, same here with the isolation, I hardly go out anymore. I have my first spotify release set for saturday, I did a song about the curfew. so yes definitely a good thing for making music (well at least it is good for something). will post that on the forum once it is out.
so now to your cover: this one fits your voice really well, and the professional tone is there again. I thought that was great.
all the best for you and your family!!! -
@michael4000 Nice rendition timing issues here and there, would be nice to hear you voice against a backing track as well and thought you did really well on this song it suited your voice.
-
@Vocality thanks for your feedback. The reason I'm not doing backing tracks anymore is because I'm building a set list for live performance as a singer/piano player.
-
This content has been removed.
-
@coffeecrank thanks
-
Enjoyable! You remind me a little bit of Billy Joel in some areas of the song.
-
@JackLeininger thanks!
Ken's latest video
Categories
- All Categories
- 1 Terms of Use
- 4 NEW STUDENTS - FORUMS UPGRADES - Please Follow These Instructions~
- 3 Public FAQ / Help Section
- 101 Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy REVIEWS
- 61 Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy - The PRO's Vocal Method
- 3 Videos of Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy Students
- 122 Welcome
- 1.9K INTRODUCE YOURSELF
- 213 Favorite Music, Vocal Movies, and Videos
- 23 Booking Webcams with Ken Tamplin
- 1.3K GENERAL SINGING - Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy Forum
- 565 Vocal Health and Wellness
- 248 SINGER/SONGWRITERS
- 184 Ken Tamplin's Corner
- 477 Off Topic
- 432 Newbies Demo Area - for those who want to test the waters!
- 1.5K VOCAL DEMONSTRATIONS for the Bold!
- 104 SHOW TIME - Band Rehearsals and Performance Day!!!
- 110 Recording Techniques and Gear
- 108 Musical Gear and Equipment!!!
- 236 The Singer's Lobby
- 107 About Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy


