Home INTRODUCE YOURSELF
Options

Hey just bought course about two hours ago! Here's soundcloud can't wait for 6 month before & after!

Hey everyone,

Firstly I'd like to say thanks to Ken for the course, really looking forward to taking in everything he has to teach!

Would love to listen to everyone else's soundcloud/related here if they would like to share, here's mine where if you like you can checkout my progress overtime, personally I can't wait to see where I am in 6 months time after practicing all of Ken's lessons!

https://soundcloud.com/michael-357106359

I've already got some covers there that are little time milestones, feel free to share feedback because I'm a perfectionist always looking for ways of improvement (not the bad kind of perfectionist, just the kind that's obsessed about quality haha).

Peace out, looking forward to meeting and sharing ideas with folk!

Michael

Comments

• Options
    VocalityVocality 2.0 PRO Posts: 1,602
    @MikeImagine

Hi Michael warm welcome to the KTVA course from the UK, had listen to some of your cover very nice voice your in a really good starting position. If you follow the instructions in this link https://forum.kentamplinvocalacademy.com/discussion/6859/how-to-get-access-to-the-ktva-student-areas-of-the-forums# that will grant you access to the student part of the forums.

Great choice your voice will improve even more on this course and plenty of help here if you get stuck or not sure on anything don't hesitate to ask.

Vocality :)
  • Options
    Edukator99Edukator99 2.0 PRO Posts: 57
    Wow. If I ever get to your level I'll be happy. Great singing!
  • Options
    WigsWigs Moderator, 2.0 PRO, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 5,042
    Welcome to the course mate, strong starting point!
  • Options
    MikeImagineMikeImagine Member Posts: 10
    edited April 2020
    Thanks everyone, and again anyone feel free to share anything (i.e. soundclouds, links, entertainment, anything creative haha) they feel fits here :-)

Just learned the LAW exercise, realised that I haven't been singing with an open throat nearly as much as I thought I was! Made an incredible difference in a matter of minutes now I just need to make that aspect automatic! Ha ha.

@coffeecrank if you'd like any recommendations there by all means share, I know what that's like. For me I aim for perfection because I know that's where the quality is, while at the same time I've learned that because any unproductive reactions I have to that process are counter to the desired quality I want to achieve I've gotta incrementally improve both my relationship with the place from where my drive to create music is coming from and the byproducts of that to achieve that quality. Everyone has there different reasons for doing music and mine have certainly adapted overtime, but there's definitely a relationship between the quality of my processing of why I do what I do and the ease by which I can fulfill the results of that discovery process.
  • Options
    doc_ramadanidoc_ramadani Administrator, 2.0 PRO, Facility Management Posts: 3,978
    Hi Michael, @MikeImagine

a warm welcome to the Forums from Germany. Very nice demos. You will be amazed how much your voice will grow with the course. It would be great to see you here quite often.

Doc
  • Options
    MikeImagineMikeImagine Member Posts: 10
    Cool thanks Doc!