Home INTRODUCE YOURSELF
Options

Greetings from Manchester, England!

Hello, my name is Martin.

Been watching Ken's videos for about 6 months and just bought his course as I wanted to learn how to sing.

I love singing to myself (alone, of course) but want to have the confidence to sing in front of people and maybe even do karaoke someday.

Hope to get to know you guys over time.

Also, a side note, should I record myself singing now prior to taking the course for a before/after type thing or is it not necessary?

Thanks guys and thanks Ken!

Comments

• Options
    VocalityVocality 2.0 PRO Posts: 1,602
    @The_Blode

Hi Martin Warm welcome to the KTVA course and forum from Scotland, this is a great course to dramtically improve your voice in many ways. Since you bought the course follow this link to get full student forum access https://forum.kentamplinvocalacademy.com/discussion/6859/how-to-get-access-to-the-ktva-student-areas-of-the-forums#latest

Take your time on volume 1 important read through the PDF on volume 1 and watch volume1 tutorial videos. Plenty of help here you can post questions and demos on anything your not sure of or need evaluated.

Vocality :)
  • Options
    WigsWigs Moderator, 2.0 PRO, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 5,042
    Start getting used to recording your self from day 1. It helps with stage and performance fright and gets you used to objectively hearing your own voice. Its likely you will feel very uncomfortable to begin with listening to your self but it goes away. You dont have to post your singing for us but its a good reference for your self to compare a song 6 months down the track to see your improvement.

However posting your scales in the student area once you have your access is highly recommended to keep you on track. You can find other student examples in new student demos or the Ah vowel.

Welcome to the course mate!