Home INTRODUCE YOURSELF
Options

Rare tonal rock singers

Hi I started religiously singing in my room at the age of 10 I was inspired by my father who incdently played in a instrumental band called the ree gents famous surf song downshifting my inspiration was all kinds I'm a rock singer that with a rare technique tone and vibrato Ken Tamplin took me on a journey to keep going and believing myself check my songs out on Smule .com search Hammerbone4i have 97 songs including Soundgarden audioslave wide variety beyond Ken has taught me so much I can't even begin to tell u the methods that I perfected to sing with conviction velocity and maintain tone and pitch I'm sure you will be surprised thank u

Comments

• Options
    HuduVuduHuduVudu 2.0 PRO Posts: 1,818
    You already posted here for that.
  • Options
    Potchy4funPotchy4fun Member Posts: 11
    I never introduced myself and only mentioned the link to my songs.you asked me for an audio clip I couldn't lay one on the site. Be give me a chance be just be positive comments or tell me do it this way I'll agree you know about this than I do I'm new sorry thank u
  • Options
    HuduVuduHuduVudu 2.0 PRO Posts: 1,818
    What you are doing is marketing. This is a singing forum where people ask questions and generally discuss singing. Posting your singing is fine and part of the spirit of the forum. What you are doing however is marketing and is generally frowned upon.

If you have something interesting to talk about or questions regarding singing in general or Ken's method ... great post away. If you want to promote yourself or your band there are other (far better) ways of going about that.