Home INTRODUCE YOURSELF
Options

Feedback to newbie singing please.

Hi I am doing KTVA and I've been doing it for 3 months. I am still insecure about my voice, and I don't know if I am improving or not. Someone please listen and give me feedback, please. I'm scared that I sound absolutely terrible and I don't know if I should perform in public, or at all.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1taVjsMHx24aTbJP7xBXd0VPFYzU-hPfz/view?usp=sharing

Comments

• Options
    VocalityVocality 2.0 PRO Posts: 1,602
    @RickyJanoher

Ok before I start the issues you have can be sorted out, now from what I heard you have pitch issues and singing loud up to your register break into you head voice and can clearly hear the yodel. Think you may be asking your voice to do things that not quite ready for yet. Try a song well within your range, in no doubt you will improve in time.

Now I want to help you because my pitch was not great at the start and I know how it feels, now I would like to hear 2 demos in the Lah Triad 1. Stretching Chest and 2 . Bridging to Head Voice (Do this one gently allow smooth transition to head voice no yodel. This will give us a good idea on how your progressing.

You may also want to do Ken's pitch toggling exercises alongside your main audio workouts they really work just takes time and ear training www.tonedear.com do the intervals. On this performance hold off on going public at the moment until sort out your issue and Don't Give In you will succeed. Try to concentrate on the scales at the moment, in turn your singing performance will improve as a result and you'll progress faster.

Vocality :)

• Options
    WigsWigs Moderator, 2.0 PRO, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 5,042
    When you post your scales @RickyJanoher , pop them in the student area of the forum and we can give you the best feed back there. What @Vocality said is right about you being able to sort through the issues to get better.