Home INTRODUCE YOURSELF

Hello fellow singers

Hello there,

I am Deniz a Turkish guitar player. But for a long time i have a burning desire to sing.

4 years ago i started taking singing lessons and changed few teachers until finding an opera singer. After learning from him, i realized the other guys didn't know anything about singing nor can do any of the singing themselves.
But i don't want to sing opera, i want to sing rock, blues etc. I have been looking for KTVA videos for a long time, checking the website then i finally decided to purchase the KTVA bundle.

I hope after practicing with these lessons i can be the best singer i can ever be :)

Greetings from Turkey

Comments

• sspatricksspatrick Enrolled Posts: 1,278
    Glad to have you here. Pay close attention to everything Ken says practise hard and you won't be disappointed. All the best!
  • highmtnhighmtn Administrator, Moderator, Enrolled, Pro, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 15,354

Yes, Deniz,

You have come to the right place to learn the kind of singing skills you want.  Be ready to practice with all your heart, and you will grow your voice in the way you have always wanted.

This is THE place to learn to belt out the blues and rock your socks! 

You are joining in with singers from all over the world.  Glad to have you here from Turkey!  Welcome!

Enjoy the journey!

Bob

• denizsaymandenizsayman Pro Posts: 8
    Thanks for the warm welcome :)