Home Off Topic
Options

Dark/night mode

OliviaWenyaOliviaWenya 2.0 PRO, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 61
Is it possible to get a dark/night mode for the forum? The light theme is killing this vampire...

Comments

• Options
    Klaus_TKlaus_T Moderator, 2.0 PRO Posts: 2,406
    edited April 2020
    if you are on a computer, (apple/pc) you can invert the colors of the screen (white becomes black etc). you just need to know which shortcut/setting does this. not sure on a tablet/phone but assume this works too.

google your device/operation system + invert screen colors
  • Options
    Klaus_T said:

if you are on a computer, (apple/pc) you can invert the colors of the screen (white becomes black etc). you just need to know which shortcut/setting does this. not sure on a tablet/phone but assume this works too.

google your device/operation system + invert screen colors

That also makes all my dark applications light...
  • Options
    WigsWigs Moderator, 2.0 PRO, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 5,042
    There was some development for this going on a few months ago, but since the corona thing I thinks its on the back burner for a little bit.
  • Options
    DiegoDiego Moderator, 2.0 PRO, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 1,157
    Yeah, it was pretty far in development until this unfortunate situation came through which made it halt the process completely.
  • Options
    edited April 2020
    I look forward to when it's finished :)
  • Options
    VocalityVocality 2.0 PRO Posts: 1,602
    edited April 2020
    Yes I suggested dark mode a while ago good call, I use Firefox browser on my PC if you select Options from the menu then Language & Appearance then select colours you can change the background to black, text to white and make sure you select good colours for the links as well so you don't get a clash.