Home INTRODUCE YOURSELF

Hello..Hard Rock/Metal Singer here..AC/DC Priest, GNR.etc.

VMoose77VMoose77 Member Posts: 4
Just saying hello and been singing 5 years and always hope I can do better. I'm thinking about taking vocal training as I never had but people feel I'm talented.

Enjoy! Feedback Welcome!

ACDC Snowballed

Whole Lotta Rosie

Painkiller-Judas Priest

House of Rising Sun (More Natural Tone)

Comments

• Klaus_TKlaus_T 2.0 PRO Posts: 1,116
    that was cool!
  • coffeecrankcoffeecrank 2.0 PRO Posts: 763
    @VMoose77 Holy shit, you're competing with Freddie for vocal range. :D Amazing, you should absolutely start training professionally if this is what you can do without pro training.
  • WigsWigs Moderator, 2.0 PRO Posts: 2,363
    Very good! I think vocal training is a good idea, mainly to make sure everything you are doing with your voice now isn't going to hurt you down the track. Awesome vocals, if you work on the lower register to get a really nice clean resonant sound, then you will have a huge tool box. :smile:
  • HuduVuduHuduVudu 2.0 PRO Posts: 1,818
    Yep you got the talent. You have holes in your range that you work around, but you will definitely benefit creatively from a good vocal coach. Pain Killer is a ridiculously difficult song and I could hear you pushing to make it work, but what you did most can't even come close too. Once again though I think you would definitely benefit from a good vocal coach.
  • VMoose77VMoose77 Member Posts: 4
    Thanks all! I'm a baritone and there's certain parts of mid range that I sound a little nasally. I feel mid range is the toughest. The opening of house of the rising sun is my normal voice.
    Here's my latest

Devil's Child - Judas Priest

Did Sweet Child o Mine last year. Although easy to sing for me, this is range I hate my tone and need to work on.

Thanks for honest feedback all!