Home INTRODUCE YOURSELF
Options

Hi Every 1

Hey all! :) I've been doing the course for about a month, so I guess it's time to see how it goes in Forumland. I love KTVA and it has helped me tremendously; I've been seeing noticeable improvements in my singing. I want to make a cappella music, as I have been heavily inspired by vocalists like Peter Hollens. I just finished one a cappella cover and I want to make a whole album, and possibly even more albums in the future.

I always thought of my voice as good, but not sensational. KTVA has been steadily helping me on my journey to be a technically accomplished vocalist. Thank you so much Ken Tamplin!

Comments

• Options
    WigsWigs Moderator, 2.0 PRO, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 5,042
    Cool to hear you can already notice improvements. Its amazing even just being shown the basic techniques how quickly you begin to hear changes in your voice. Looking forward to hearing you!
  • Options
    FurryMurryFurryMurry 2.0 PRO Posts: 56
    Wigs said:

Cool to hear you can already notice improvements. Its amazing even just being shown the basic techniques how quickly you begin to hear changes in your voice. Looking forward to hearing you!

Thanks Wigs! I posted a demo of my first a cappella cover, so if you have any critique, it would be valuable!