Home INTRODUCE YOURSELF
Options

Bonjour kids!

Hey everybody,

I'm Sina from Germany and I've been following Ken's videos on YT for a while but I'm considering buying the course. I used to sing in a country /alt-rock /americana band but I'm also really into synth pop and I have recently started my own new music project "Red Hard Violet" and I've recorded a couple of demos. It's all just for fun tho as for expectations. But obviously my voice could still use a lot of training and that's why I am here. :) I also play a little guitar and piano and I live above the Blues Rock live music club that my grand dad runs (he also build super cool telecaster guitars) so music is basically present in my everyday life.

I also always love to meet new people, talk about music and yeah.

That's all I can think of for now :)

Talk soon.
Sina

Comments

• Options
    FurryMurryFurryMurry 2.0 PRO Posts: 56
    Yo Sina! I hope you're doing well! It's cool that you live above a music club; do you ever perform there? That would be cool to have a place nearby like that where you can show off!

I just recently got the course after following Ken's videos. I've been at it for about a month now but I already noticed good improvements! I would definitely recommend getting the course! Good luck to you! Hope to hear some demos!