Home INTRODUCE YOURSELF
Options

Hey Everyone!

ZacharyZachary 2.0 ENROLLED Posts: 28
Been singing for a while but just started the KTVA. Hoping to get great results. My biggest inspirations are Ken Tamplin (Obviously), Brendon Urie, and Chase Holfelder! Can't wait to sing well!!

Comments

• Options
    wojtekwojtek Pro, 2.0 PRO Posts: 96
    Hey, Im quite fresh as well (2-3 months). Brandon definetly has a killer voice (don't have to mention Ken's...). I'm seeing results and so will You, just practice reguraly and correctly (which wasn't the case for me in the beginning haha)
  • Options
    WigsWigs Moderator, 2.0 PRO, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 5,042
    Welcome to the forums mate! I see you already have your student access, have a good dig around the forum, looking by categories I find easier than using the search function.
  • Options
    Thank you guys so much for your support! It really means a lot to me. :)
  • Options
    OliviaWenyaOliviaWenya 2.0 PRO, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 61
    Brendon Urie, and Chase Holfelder is really <3

Oh, and Welcome to the forum!
  • Options
    OliviaWenya,

Thank you! Yes, Brendon and chase are crazy good singers. They can both hit really high notes in chest voice which is what I want to do as well. my goal is to be able to sing "Into the Unknown" (I know, its a little weird) which they both absolutely NAIL the high notes. I'll get there soon, and I hope you can achieve your goals too. :)

• Options
    OliviaWenyaOliviaWenya 2.0 PRO, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 61
    Zachary said:

OliviaWenya,

Thank you! Yes, Brendon and chase are crazy good singers. They can both hit really high notes in chest voice which is what I want to do as well. my goal is to be able to sing "Into the Unknown" (I know, its a little weird) which they both absolutely NAIL the high notes. I'll get there soon, and I hope you can achieve your goals too. :)

*Cough cough*
    Assignment #45 :)