When is it time to stop after practice?
Hilario
3.0 Streaming Posts: 7
Hello, what do you do when you notice tiny traces of blood in your saliva the next day after vocal practice? I have been using your recommended exercises for warmups for an hour every day but I took it further by singing (along to a playlist) for another one and a half-hour every day, or 5 or 6 times though I had not been consistent the previous week. Is there anything I'm not doing right, do I rest up for a while or keep doing the warm-up exercises only?
Answers
-
I recommend seeing a doctor if you have blood in your saliva.
-
First time I am seeing it so I have decided to take a break from the warm-ups for today then see if there's any change.
Ken's latest video
Categories
- All Categories
- 1 Terms of Use
- 4 NEW STUDENTS - FORUMS UPGRADES - Please Follow These Instructions~
- 3 Public FAQ / Help Section
- 101 Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy REVIEWS
- 61 Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy - The PRO's Vocal Method
- 3 Videos of Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy Students
- 122 Welcome
- 1.9K INTRODUCE YOURSELF
- 213 Favorite Music, Vocal Movies, and Videos
- 23 Booking Webcams with Ken Tamplin
- 1.3K GENERAL SINGING - Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy Forum
- 565 Vocal Health and Wellness
- 248 SINGER/SONGWRITERS
- 184 Ken Tamplin's Corner
- 477 Off Topic
- 432 Newbies Demo Area - for those who want to test the waters!
- 1.5K VOCAL DEMONSTRATIONS for the Bold!
- 104 SHOW TIME - Band Rehearsals and Performance Day!!!
- 110 Recording Techniques and Gear
- 108 Musical Gear and Equipment!!!
- 236 The Singer's Lobby
- 107 About Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy
